Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting used to this




I thought that we could try a blog to help keep in touch. So many friends and family are relocating, and we don't want to lose contact. I've checked out many of these and I hope that I can get the hang of it.

As most of you know, Ronnie graduated on the 2nd of June!!! We are so excited, though it's very odd to see him every day. He is currently applying and interviewing in various locations, so we're not sure yet where we'll end up. We

Morgan just finished up the 2nd grade and is looking forward to a new year and a new school. She will move to the intermediate school next year. She's so excited and finished out the year well.

Brooke is now three years old. She keeps us on our toes and provides lots of entertainment! She has learned how to ride her bike now and really pedals like crazy!

Haylie is turning ONE on the 18th. She is walking, talking, and loves the drawers in the kitchen! She has learned how to run when she hears her name being called out to stop her. They learn so quickly!

I will start adding pictures and try to get this up and going!


No comments: