Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ronnie's Big Day

Tonight, I'm sitting at home while Ronnie is getting sworn in. That's right, he is officially becoming a police officer with a badge. Scary, isn't it? All kidding aside, he has been waiting for this day for a long time. I would have loved to go and record this moment in photography, but it wasn't a family event. Although we are very excitied for him! He is still planning on working in vehicle repair and working his shifts. Please remember to say a prayer for his safety! Our officers put their lives on the line every day when they pull over a car.

Over the weekend, we had a great time filled with visiting friends and relatives. I will post more pics soon. We were at the lake for fun with my family on Friday. There was an array of so much food, everyone left miserably full. Then on Saturday, we headed to Grove, OK, to visit his brother and his family. They recently moved and this was our first visit to their new home. It is beautiful and they have a perfect setting. The kids had a fantastic time, but not in the car. Haylie has not yet become accustomed to traveling. This makes for a loud ride. We also took Gretta, so between the two howling, we had little quiet time. Ronnie and I were thankful to get out of the car! :)

No comments: