It amazes me how quickly time passes, children grow, and things change. Fall is approaching, which reminds me of how soon Christmas will be here. Now that I've made you sick, on to the updates. I just want to let everyone know a little of what has been happening around our home.
We'll start with Morgan. Morgan has now started the third grade, yes it's true, the third grade. We feel extremely blessed to have an experienced teacher that has a background in teaching at the Christian school. She has spunk and I admire her great plans for the year. This is the first year for her to have a locker. Oh my is this a big deal! She and I have made magnets to decorate this wonderful locker. She is such a busy bee. Morgan is a class representative, and made campaign promises of paper for creativity. If anyone knows of large quantities of paper, please let me know. Her birthday is quickly approaching as well. NINE YEARS OLD! Again, it amazes me of how quickly time passes... She still spends a lot of time with her horses, and now her goats. She asks on a daily basis to ride the horses. And Santa's list is well under way already, mostly Breyer horses.
Next, Miss Brooke is almost three and a half. We are trying to spend time every day learning and preparing. She is working on her letters right now, and doing well. She still loves to help cook and sample the results. She helps pick up and is my little assistant. A person can never have too many helpers! She also helps take Morgan to school and picks her up. In her spare time, Brooke loves play-doh! Her little play sets are so much fun, and yes, I know this from experience.
Haylie is now fourteen and a half months old. She walks, runs, talks, well, she's quite the little girl. She has already learned how to torment her sisters, so she'll be a perfect little sister! We've discovered she can find anything. If someone drops a bead and can't find it, Haylie will. She is full of fun, and very easy to please. Haylie is tough for her size. She walks right over to Gretta and sits on her. Luckily Gretta finds this about as entertaining as Haylie does.
Ronnie is still working both jobs. His spare time is very scarce and very precious. He tries to fish or have a family outing. He loves his job! I will get a pic of him in his uniform and his car so you can see how nice he looks. He is still repairing vehicles at home. We look forward to the day that he only has to have one job-- law enforcement. I've never seen him love a job like this, it's so nice to see him enjoy what he worked so hard to accomplish.
And finally to me. I am still at home with the little girls, truly enjoying watching them and not missing anything (except maybe who drew on the door). I volunteer for Morgan's classroom to help in various ways. It's not always possible for me to go to the class with the girls. I still enjoy cooking, and spend most of my day doing the much needed tasks around the house. I feel extremely blessed to have my family. Another long-anticipated need was to find a church to fit all of the family. We feel we finally did. Morgan loves children's church, Brooke keeps promising she will go, and Haylie loves the nursery! I feel comfortable going by myself when Ronnie can't go with us. This is truly a blessing!
We hope everyone is doing well and I have added an option to subscribe to easily notify friends and family of updates. Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment