The smell of popcorn, the yelling sales pitches of vendors, bright lights, trapeze, elephants, tigers, clowns--it could only mean one thing--we're at the circus baby! Saturday morning, with snacks packed and kids ready, Kris and I headed to the circus. We found some seats and settled in while waiting patiently.

Somehow, Kris eluded the camera, but if I find one of her, I will edit this and add her!!
I really don't know who enjoyed it more-- the kids or us! She and I watched in fear as the couple dangled gracefully above and as the lion trainer had huge cats hissing and performing. It was a great show. I think the kids enjoyed the ponies (of course) and the dogs the most. Each pony had a different color mane and knew exactly what to do, amazing!
We then took them for a quick lunch, and on a promised trip to the dollar store. They were so worn out that the three big girls slept while the two little girls stayed awake the whole way home. :)
Thanks again to Kris for taking us!! And these wonderful pictures were captured by Jordan, so thank you Jordan for the great job!!
Here are some more pictures of our trip!
Morgan and Ally

Somehow, Kris eluded the camera, but if I find one of her, I will edit this and add her!!





No comments:
Post a Comment