Friday, September 4, 2009

What Happened?!

The last time I blogged was soon after Mother's Day and it's already September!! I intended to post every week, but obviously, we were having too much fun! I will work on some new posts with pictures of our summer. We had a fantastic time, but it seemed to fly by.
Morgan is now in 4th grade! She started school August 13th and loves her teacher. They have computers at their desks this year, palm pilots to explore, and an awesome head room mom (yes, it's me). Ha!

Brooke is becoming so helpful around the house. She loves to "be in charge" when I am busy. We also discovered that she is a daredevil and enjoys tubing!

Haylie turned 2 and has discovered the joy of mischief. When she gets bored, look out! She is growing up so quickly, but we are really enjoying it.
I will post pictures and new posts within the next few days. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Jill said...

yay!!! Sheeeeeee's back!

Anonymous said...

Looks good Stacie! :)