Every year for Mother's Day, I have the opportunity to choose an activity for the family. This year, like many before, I chose a trip to the zoo. It's always a place that both we and the girls enjoy. This year, we were fortunate to plan ahead to meet up with Mike's family for a big family trip to the zoo. The kids had a great time visiting while observing the animals. Actually, I think they enjoyed their visit with one another more than the visit to the zoo. After lunch, the playground was a definite hit. We all had so much fan and can't wait to do it again! Here are a few pictures that we took while we were there:
We live with our three beautiful girls and four dogs. Morgan is now nine years old, Brooke is four, and Haylie two. Our daughters are our pride and joy. Ronnie is working as a police officer and doing collision repair. Stacie is staying at home with the kids right now, loving it! We have been married now for over ten years. The girls are growing so much faster than we could ever imagine, but we are enjoying each stage. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to e-mail or comment!
1 comment:
Great pic's! I really like the zoo too.... looks like everyone in you clan feels the same. Glad you guys had fun :)
Post a Comment