skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our New Arrival!
Welcome Baby Buck!! Sunday morning as I rushed around getting ready for church, I noticed something brown by Lucy. It took me a minute of thinking, "What is that thing? Hmm, what is that?". Then it dawned on me..."A baby!" In my excitement, I woke Ronnie. I finished getting ready and wanted to take pictures. He was born the morning that Morgan and Brooke had decided to spend the night with Papa and Grandma. Knowing that the girls would be waiting to see him, I stopped on my way out the driveway. Here he is!!
This was Day One--Mommy and Baby were doing very well!
Day Three- Buck trying to get some rest. Learning to kick and run require so much energy!!I will continue to post more pictures as he grows. The girls are enjoying him and I think he is enjoying the attention. Right now, he and Lucy and very patient with all of the extra cuddles. We've found that his name should have been Houdini, as he learned how to escape the pen. But, luckily, he also jumped back in!It just goes to show you that all kids are rambunctious and get into everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment