Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brooke's 4th Birthday

I can't believe she's 4. Where has the time gone?! We had a party at the park...again. This time, it didn't rain and was warm, but there was no grill to cook the food. After a quick trip to the store, we had a cookout. She was so happy to have her friends to play with! Here are a few pictures...

Brooke, Molly and Anna


Brooke and Molly


Fun on the teeter-totter


Anna's little sister Audrey came for the fun too!

The day of her birthday was celebrated all day! It began with her favorite breakfast--waffles with syrup and sprinkles. For lunch, Taco Bell!! Then dinner at home with cake and ice cream.





Oh, and she wanted to spend some birthday money at the store, so she bought a vTech computer. She loves it!!
What a wonderful birthday!! She had so much fun and thanked me all day! :) I should also add that on Tuesday, we went to JumpMania and had a fantastic time--ALL OF US! Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, so that will be our excuse to go again.

No comments: